Whether your needs are new construction or a lighting retrofit, we have a cost effective solution for the lighting controls in your facility. ENCELIUM - the complete light management system for Smart Buildings.
Whether your needs are new construction or a lighting retrofit, we have a cost effective solution for the lighting controls in your facility. ENCELIUM - the complete light management system for Smart Building
ENCELIUM is an integrated lighting management system with the main target to allow energy savings results in a short cost recovery time, improving your personal lighting comfort. In combination with the user-friendly 3D control software, the addressable dimming and switching functions allows ENCELIUM to achieve the right amount of light when and where required, and eliminating wasted energy.
The ENCELIUM Lighting Energy Management System (LEMS) was designed from the ground up as software based, integrated lighting control and energy management system that dynamically responds to the changing characteristics of a building by providing the right amount of light when and where required.
The user-friendly ENCELIUM software can graphically display lighting energy savings in formats ranging from kWh to dollars, in any timeframe desired. As a result, a facility manager can show all interested parties exactly how much lighting energy and carbon emissions their building is saving.
The ENCELIUM LEMS is an open source, non-proprietary control system, and is compatible with any third-party ballast or sensor. The system is easily scalable and can quickly accommodate additional luminaires or future upgrades to new, more efficient lighting technologies, such as LED fixtures and ballasts. And now, our wireless solution increases the flexibility of sensor and switch placement for reduced installation labor costs.
The ENCELIUM LEMS has been installed and proven reliable for ten years now with marquee customers around the world for both retrofit and new construction projects, starting at 15,000 sq. ft. and larger.
Six Smart Control Strategies
The ENCELIUM Lighting Energy Management System is the only lighting control system that seamlessly employs six energy management strategies simultaneously. These strategies work in concert with one another to achieve overall building energy savings
- Smart Time Scheduling In areas of a building where occupancy control is not appropriate, time schedule switching or dimming of lights can be employed for zones as small as a room or even an individual light fixture.
- Daylight Harvesting Through the use of photo sensors, light levels are automatically adjusted to take into account ambient natural sunlight. Appropriate light levels are maintained and artificial lighting is dimmed to save energy.
- Task Tuning Eliminates “over lighting” by setting default (maximum) light levels to suit the particular task or use of a workspace.
- Occupancy Control Through the use of occupancy sensors, lights are automatically turned on or off or dimmed based on occupancy detection.
- Personal Control Through the use of ENCELIUM Personal Control Software, individuals can control the light levels in their workspace to suit their personal preferences from their desktop.
- Variable Load Shedding The automatic reduction of electrical demand in a building by shedding lighting loads dynamically (through dimming or switching) either to shave peak demand or reduce energy consumption. Load shedding can be done selectively by lowest priority areas first.
Global experience, locally delivered
The Encelium products are backed by OSRAM Sylvania, a subsidiary of Siemens AG, Germany’s largest engineering company, and are now part of the OSRAM Lighting Management System division. Encelium is a leader in lighting energy management systems and with the OSRAM brand and its resources Encelium is well positioned as a dominant lighting control technolog.