AEC Controls is here to help you understand the importance of intelligent building design and the impact that intelligent building automation systems will have on owners, property managers, and end-users.
Early adapters have found many advantages to building more intelligently: tenant attraction, lower operating costs, energy metering, fast & effective service, simplified property management, enhanced life safety and security, and environmental friendliness.
With more than 20 years of real-world experience in the energy industry, AEC delivers benefits over the life of the building that often extends well beyond the intent of the original design.
The key benefits of the solution include:
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 40%
- Lower installation costs
- Lower failure rates and downtime
- Payback investment in 3-4 years
- Open procurement through ability to mix different suppliers’ products by interoperating with the world’s leading building automation standards including LonWorks®, BACnet®, Modbus and more.
- Multi-application platform that can incorporate every building system from heating and air-conditioning to lighting, security, access control, elevator management, and others. Third-party grid- and enterprise- apps can drive the behavior of the building.
- Reduce time and risks in getting new building automation systems, devices and apps to market.